Add the Missing Scroll Bar

Fabian

Hello I mentioned this before but I can't find it. So I post it again.

We cannot see the full Analysis because a scroll bar is missing.

post-32723-0-21388300-1561283846_thumb.png

even if I open it in full screen mode we cannot see all.

post-32723-0-74509200-1561283892_thumb.png

Thanks for adding a scroll bar.

Greetings

Fabian

+1 I've run into this from time to time also.

DC

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

A scrollbar is definitely needed to be able to see all the results.

• Like 1

I would REALLY like to see the analysis feature improved. I've written about this before. I was hoping it would get a reworking for Acc. 13 but that didn't happen. As it is, the analysis graph and the hits graph are very approximate—the way the spikes are set up I've seen parts of spikes in chapters where the result isn't present (in a chapter preceding another one with a hit, for example)—and with the bar table broken up into different columns it's very hard to visualise clusters of words in book. I find the whole thing of limited usefulness in doing detailed exegetical work. Is there any way the simple but visually very helpful setup implemented by BibleWorks (R.I.P.) could be a model for improvement?

Thanks, folks at Accordance, for taking this into consideration!

• Like 1

I and many others have made a lot of requests (and bugs), most are only for "tiny" changes, but would make a huge improvements. I hope the devs find the time to develop them. 

Yes BW has still a lot of features which is not found in Accordance. 

BTW I hope they are developed before the new website is online and probably a new forum site is online. It would me really frustrate to write all the requests etc. again for the ones which are not implemented until then. 

Edited by Fabian

I would REALLY like to see the analysis feature improved. I've written about this before. I was hoping it would get a reworking for Acc. 13 but that didn't happen. As it is, the analysis graph and the hits graph are very approximate—the way the spikes are set up I've seen parts of spikes in chapters where the result isn't present (in a chapter preceding another one with a hit, for example)—and with the bar table broken up into different columns it's very hard to visualise clusters of words in book. I find the whole thing of limited usefulness in doing detailed exegetical work. Is there any way the simple but visually very helpful setup implemented by BibleWorks (R.I.P.) could be a model for improvement?

Thanks, folks at Accordance, for taking this into consideration!

To add one to the post of Don: The Hits per thousand words is great, but we need also a Hits graph for the amount of words in the book.