Sale! MORE Reads & Remarkable Resources (STAY ACTIVE!)

R. Mansfield

We continue with MORE Reads & Remarkable Resources that allow your mind and heart to STAY ACTIVE! Save up to 70% off favorite series for your Accordance Library!

I have these ones quoted below or pretty much the full equivalent of them soon (a deal of something OL:s negotiated - just seeing if I can over here get the deal funded). They are all excellent! Except that I don't have Atlas of European Reformations but quoted it below because I'd want it - it would be nice to explore the continent by maps to see historical places - there's bound to be culture to be found in some places (museums, etc.) - (I already was on one such trip in a car once to see the Martin Luther sites).
The past spring there was A LOT of commentary sets on a sale, resource specific sales (which are the most beneficial for all parties especially if the sales get good exposure), though I have a wealth of commentaries already but those sales were good for all those in the phase of building their libraries.
Price-wise, quality- and tagging-wise, it is easy to be satisfied.

Accordance also tends to promote their best or easiest purchases that are either monumental or small purchases that are in easy to swallow chunks. This is unlike competitors. (I'm a person who is very difficult to satisfy when it comes to huge bundles, and since I've bought a few things used second-hand throughout the Years I was not in a position to buy just anything I'd want that had a fair price, with competitors, as it came in huge bundles - because any of the large bundles would have locked my account into only one lifetime of use. Which, though, is not a problem with Accordance since Accordance is more flexible with items bought by license transfer with regards to their further lifetime.)
I will happily say that Accordance offers possibilities for a varied library and that it is easy to find good orientiation. Not the nasty excentric items most of the others sell in excess:

Except that I don't have Atlas of European Reformations but quoted it below because I'd want it - it would be nice to explore the continent by maps to see historical places - :

There is no better time to fill that gap in your library, even at full price its excellent. Currently on sale, snap it up!!!!! Ive not seen the information presented like this in any other resource. (Think of it as the cost of about 5 coffees but it doesn't go cold and will stimulate your mind for years to come!)

Edited by ukfraser

LAST CHANCE to save up to 70% off MORE GREAT READS & REMARKABLE RESOURCES. Sale ends at midnight EDT tonight!