• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TYA

TYA

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:G-d; Moshiyach; Jewish texts; Israel; family; spreading good news, and serving G-d's people; making new friends (hopefully you!); Bible software's like Accordance :)

Panasonic Toughbook CF-31
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Intel I5 CPU (2.4GHz)
    8GB Ram
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 26 June 2019 - 04:12 PM

Great day Accordance.

Here is a demonstration of the "bug" I've mentioned previously about the Instant Details window not popping open in the current window (or actually, staying open hidden behind other windows).  This is another application I use in Windows, but the Instant Details window stays open for it, and then isn't available on the Accordance screen I need it to be.

The temporary workaround is fairly simple.  I just click on another Windows application / program, and then go back to Accordance, and the Instant Details will then work again.  But as to frequency and level of annoyance, this bug has been fairly consistent (average of 20-25% of the time I use Accordance) for probably half a year now.

Attached Files

• Silas Marrs likes this

#2 TYA

TYA

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:G-d; Moshiyach; Jewish texts; Israel; family; spreading good news, and serving G-d's people; making new friends (hopefully you!); Bible software's like Accordance :)

Panasonic Toughbook CF-31
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Intel I5 CPU (2.4GHz)
    8GB Ram
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 26 June 2019 - 04:52 PM

Instand Details Widnow

Wow.  Congratulations to me for perhaps the worst spelling in my Accordance history.

Edited by TYA, 26 June 2019 - 04:53 PM.

• Silas Marrs likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users