CEB Study Bible

Paul-Immanuel

Accordance has the best collection of study bibles in the business: evangelical Study Bibles,  Jewish Study Bible, Catholic Study Bible, and others. However, you are missing an excellent study bible from Abingdon Press-- The CEB Study Bible. I have found this study bible to be as good and in many cases, better than most other study bibles for bible study and teaching. Could you get to include this, please??? Thanks, Paul Immanuel

• Like 3

It has been requested before, I would love to see it and think it would be an ideal complement for the NISB also by Abingdon Press. That said seeing as they offer several items from AP maybe it might be easier for them to get rights to this wonderful work.

-dan

• Like 1

I am suspecting that Abingdon and the CEB team are not playing well with others.

Otherwise, why do we not also have a CEBS with key numbers? It is so annoying that my primary translation does not key with my Hebrew/Greek text.

• Like 1

Joe generally Accordance only does tagging when the publisher supplies the tagged text (now i believe there may be a few examples where exceptions have been made like I am guessing the JPS and NRSV) I do know the CEB has become a more popular translation but I am unaware if there is a tagged text anywhere for the CEB.

-dan