Editing TSK?

vparunak

Is there a way to edit the TSK (add references, for example, or correct errors directly)?

When you find an error "right click" or "control click" on the incorrect reference and choose "Report A Correction."  Accordance is very good about making corrections and releasing updates. It makes much more sense for them to correct it than to all the user to do so. If there is a mistake they want to correct it for everyone. 

By the way, if you are a fairly new user may I suggest going to the Accordance Menu and choose "Check for Content Updates" In the preferences you can set for it to automatically check for updates. 

Yes, I've done that...but I'm a BibleWorks refugee, and BW provided a way for us to add our own references as well. That goes beyond correcting a typo, but allowed me to build a personalized cross-reference system that goes beyond the original TSK. I'm wondering whether there is such a capability in Accordance.

• Like 1

While you can't add your own references to the TSK, you can create User Notes that contain your own cross-references. 

• Like 2