ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts
  • Accordance Version:2.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 16 July 2019 - 02:06 AM

Hi, i see there is a free upgrade to this for zondervan edition owners. Apart from new name and new cover and new formatting, is there any new content or other changes over the zondervan edition?

Im guessing you will only be making corrections in the future to this edition so its worth upgrading / we need to upgrade anyway.

Thanks

Edited by ukfraser, 16 July 2019 - 02:48 AM.

Fraser Sims
Accordance 3x on iOS 12x on iPad pro and iPhone 8, occasionally accordance 12x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading all aspects of a service from my iPad including liturgy, sermon and the congregational singing; HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music for the service; Sibelius for preparing the music scores; Lightroom for my photo library!

#2 Mark Allison

Mark Allison

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,535 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 16 July 2019 - 05:42 AM

Nothing has been changed at all except for the name and intro copyright material. And yes, we'll only be updating the NIV Theology SB from now on.

• ukfraser likes this

#3 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts
  • Accordance Version:2.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 16 July 2019 - 06:31 AM

Thanks
Fraser Sims
Accordance 3x on iOS 12x on iPad pro and iPhone 8, occasionally accordance 12x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading all aspects of a service from my iPad including liturgy, sermon and the congregational singing; HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music for the service; Sibelius for preparing the music scores; Lightroom for my photo library!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users