Inactive Zone Gets Reset By Active Zone Search

Jon_AK

At the moment I have the lite version and have run into an issue and wish to know if this is normal behavior.  In the workspace I have, I have a single zone with a bible open.  I then add a parallel bible and select to untie scrolling, the search bar at the top of the screen is selected as "Verses".  Now, in one zone I navigate to any book by using the dropdown list in the lower right corner of the screen... say John.  I then make the other zone active and wish to navigate to say Joshua 5:5.  I know that I can utilize the "carrots" at the lower left to navigate to book & chapter but a faster way is to simply type josh 5:5 which gets placed in the search bar.  When I press enter to go to josh 5:5, the active zone does just fine but the inactive zone resets from the book of John to the book of Genesis.  It doesn't matter which zone is active, this will happen either way.  Is this normal?  I typically use my Surface Pro 4 with Accordance and without the keyboard during services so if this is normal behavior, is there a quick way to utilize navigating to a specific book...chapter...verse?