Photo

Buttons stop working randomly ("breaking down")

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TYA

TYA

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts
  • Interests:G-d; Moshiyach; Jewish texts; Israel; family; spreading good news, and serving G-d's people; making new friends (hopefully you!); Bible software's like Accordance :)

Panasonic Toughbook CF-31
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Intel I5 CPU (2.4GHz)
    8GB Ram
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 30 July 2019 - 12:30 AM

Great day Accordance Team,

You've probably seen my numerous posts about freezes and crashes.  I also want to report that another semi-regular problem is that buttons just randomly stop working in the program.  This is not limited to any one particular function, Workspace, or operation.

I would say that it tends to happen when I accumulate open windows, but then again, I almost always accumulate open windows when studying, so that factor may go right out the window.  Anything that could be done to help would be appreciated.

Here is a screenshot showing how the Text Browser, which I absolutely love, and use all the time, frequently gets affected.

Thank you.

Attached Files

#2 lesterchua

lesterchua

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS

Posted 30 July 2019 - 10:01 AM

Does changing to another mouse help? Your screenshot indicates that the mouse is in a move mode instead of a usual pointer.

#3 TYA

TYA

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts
  • Interests:G-d; Moshiyach; Jewish texts; Israel; family; spreading good news, and serving G-d's people; making new friends (hopefully you!); Bible software's like Accordance :)

Panasonic Toughbook CF-31
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Intel I5 CPU (2.4GHz)
    8GB Ram
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 30 July 2019 - 10:46 AM

Does changing to another mouse help?

Very astute of you to notice the detail in the screenshot, so thanks for for asking :)  But no, the mouse has nothing at all do with this problem.

Edited by TYA, 30 July 2019 - 10:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users