Very serious bug in 12.3.5!!!! (Windows)

miketisdell

If you open help from the icon on the top bar, all of the pull down menus in the software stop working. When you select anything with a pull down menu, the menu appears but you cannot select any item, you cannot close it, and you cannot do anything else. Minimizing Accordance and then maximizing the window gets the program operating again until you try a pull down menu. Everything other than a pull down window apears to work while the help tab is open. Closing the help tab usually, but not always resolves the problem.

Note: I have close and re-opened Accordance a dozen times and was able to re-create this problem every time.

Please fix this immediately!!!

Note: Minimizing Accordance by clicking on the icon on the windows task bar at the bottom of the screen is the most reliable way of minimizing when this problem occurs.

post-35053-0-84603700-1564598090_thumb.jpg

Edited by miketisdell

Can confirm it's happening.  Will fix ASAP.

• Like 1

If you open help from the icon on the top bar, all of the pull down menus in the software stop working. When you select anything with a pull down menu, the menu appears but you cannot select any item, you cannot close it, and you cannot do anything else. Minimizing Accordance and then maximizing the window gets the program operating again until you try a pull down menu. Everything other than a pull down window apears to work while the help tab is open. Closing the help tab usually, but not always resolves the problem.

Note: I have close and re-opened Accordance a dozen times and was able to re-create this problem every time.

Please fix this immediately!!!

Note: Minimizing Accordance by clicking on the icon on the windows task bar at the bottom of the screen is the most reliable way of minimizing when this problem occurs.

I just installed 12.3.6 and the problem is fixed. Thanks for the quick response!

• Like 1

No problem.  Really appreciate you finding it so fast!  I only wish it had gotten noticed before we took it out of beta!

• Like 1