Problem with adding new material (kinda).

Jesse Dornfeld

So I recently got the (TLV) Bible because it was on sale and I had been wanting to get it for weeks and it was an answer to prayer to get it.

Anyways, I was just wondering something about when I added this to my Accordance application.

What happened is that I was expecting the Text Plane Display for my new material to automatically be displayed in the default way. But instead I had to set up everything so it was the same. It took me going back and forth from my ESV version Text Plane Display to get it to be the same.

It's not a big deal, but it's a slight annoyance that I had to set it up manually.

Jesse,

The default setting for viewing any text can be accessed by opening the preferences dialogue and clicking on "Text Display." These are the defaults for every text, even new ones.

• Like 1

Hi Jesse,

There are two places to set the text display properties. One is on the Text Display settings on each text. These affect settings for panes for that particular test only. Then there are the settings under http://accordancefiles2.com/helpfiles/OSX12/Default.htm#topics/10_ref/prefs/preferences_text-display.htm. These are for all texts.

Is it possible you used the former when you wanted the latter ?

Thx

D

• Like 1