An Interpretive Lexicon

allenM22

I want to refresh a request originally posted by Abram K-J from 2014. Take a deep breath and say it with me...

An Interpretive Lexicon of the New Testament Greek:

Analysis of Prepositions, Adverbs, Particles, Relative Pronouns, and Conjunctions

Authors G.K. Beale, Daniel J. Brendsel, William A. Ross

Publisher- Zondervan

post-35707-0-77242500-1564836438_thumb.png

This is my first post and the reason I made an account for the forum. I would also like the Murray J. Harries "Prepositions and Theology" but the cool thing about this one is The Price! Really affordable and few pages, should be a cinch for the accordance tech masters. Probably knock it out in a day ;)

• Like 2

Thanks man... I'll get Murray when I see it on "current specials" ha haa 

I’ve made several requests for the Interpretative Lexicon the last few years but to no avail. My students and I are forced to use another platform for this project. Perhaps Accordance is open to importing it at the present.

I’ve made several requests for the Interpretative Lexicon the last few years but to no avail. My students and I are forced to use another platform for this project. Perhaps Accordance is open to importing it at the present.

Hi Benjamin,

I've not actually seen this though it sounded interesting when mentioned before. But as you actually use it I'm interested in what is really good about it. My reading of descriptions and reviews suggest that it basically draws together references to existing material, which could be useful in Accordance with links to the other resources. And it apparently has some treatment or categorization of discourse uses. I'd be interested to hear how you are using it.

Thx

D

It's unfortunate that the screenshot on that page draws attention to an error: the initial upsilon of ὑπέρ is missing in the table of contents on the left.

Thanks for pointing that out. The module had already been updated; I just updated the product image on the product page.

• Like 1

one way I would use it.. for those logical relationships when arcing. terminology coincides.  simply and supremely, however, it comes down to wanting a digital copy on the world's greatest Bible Software! Desktop, tablet, phone... got it!