#1 mrben

mrben

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 06 August 2019 - 11:11 AM

I really love my Accordance software, but as a German speaking pastor who shepherd german churches, its quit easier to study and working on sermons for example, in the language you preach. 

The most of my colleagues use Logos - one of the reasons are the German resources they can buy on logos. I know that the market is not really big for german speaking people, but on the other side, Logos is serving the same market and sell a lot of german stuff. And I mean Im speaking not of translations into german. Im speaking of books from Bonhoeffer (who wrote nearly all his books, letters, manuscripts in german), german commentaries from like Keil/Delitzsch or Karl Barth....

Is there any chance to get these resources in the future? It would help me to stay with accordance. ;)

Thank you. 

• Fabian likes this

#2 markusvonkaenel

markusvonkaenel

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 06 August 2019 - 11:23 AM

if you are searching a bit in the forum, you will find many requests concerning German resources. But obviously, no interest from the Accordance side. Sad.

On the other had, Accordance has a lot of fine resources for scholars and they are, even if German speaking people are involved, today all only in English available.

Gruss aus dem Kanton Bern

Markus

• mrben likes this

#3 TYA

TYA

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Interests:G-d; Moshiyach; Jewish texts; Israel; family; spreading good news, and serving G-d's people; making new friends (hopefully you!); Bible software's like Accordance :)

Panasonic Toughbook CF-31
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Intel I5 CPU (2.4GHz)
    8GB Ram
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 06 August 2019 - 11:25 AM

Also mrben, reach out to Fabian here on the forum.  He may have User Bibles or other resources in German that you would be interested in.  Fabian is a huge help here on the forum.

Edited by TYA, 06 August 2019 - 11:26 AM.

• mrben likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: german, deutsch, ressources, Bücher, Kommentare, original, Bonhoeffer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users