german resources - commentaries and books

mrben

I really love my Accordance software, but as a German speaking pastor who shepherd german churches, its quit easier to study and working on sermons for example, in the language you preach. 

The most of my colleagues use Logos - one of the reasons are the German resources they can buy on logos. I know that the market is not really big for german speaking people, but on the other side, Logos is serving the same market and sell a lot of german stuff. And I mean Im speaking not of translations into german. Im speaking of books from Bonhoeffer (who wrote nearly all his books, letters, manuscripts in german), german commentaries from like Keil/Delitzsch or Karl Barth....

Is there any chance to get these resources in the future? It would help me to stay with accordance. ;)

Thank you. 

• Like 1

if you are searching a bit in the forum, you will find many requests concerning German resources. But obviously, no interest from the Accordance side. Sad.

On the other had, Accordance has a lot of fine resources for scholars and they are, even if German speaking people are involved, today all only in English available.

Gruss aus dem Kanton Bern

Markus

• Like 1

Also mrben, reach out to Fabian here on the forum.  He may have User Bibles or other resources in German that you would be interested in.  Fabian is a huge help here on the forum.

Edited by TYA
  • Like 1