More Questions about User Tools

Justin Burt

I have two questions about the User Tools:

1. Why are my User Tool titles not showing the numbers is their tab? You can see in the attached photo that the module "Lesson 1" is correctly named, but the tab only has it as "Lesson". You can also see that BOFF - Volume 2 has a number in it, which I was able to manually rename. Any ideas as to what is going on?

2. When doing bullets, is there a way to keep the text lined up if it is indented? See photo.

Thanks

post-7042-1226649200_thumb.png

2. When doing bullets, is there a way to keep the text lined up if it is indented? See photo.

I too would like to know if this is possible? I know Accordance can't do everything, but I am just wondering if it can do this or if there is a work around.

Thanks

I think the tab name is confused because the convention of module name-space-number is used to number duplicate tabs, not sure we can fix it, but if you used a dash or underscore instead of a space, it would work.

A tab indent does indent the entire paragraph, but a second tab indent apparently does not. Not sure if this is a bug. This is a tricky area to program. I note that if I remove a tab, the subsequent lines of the paragraph seem to stay tabbed. Sorry that this feature is less than perfect.

I think the tab name is confused because the convention of module name-space-number is used to number duplicate tabs, not sure we can fix it, but if you used a dash or underscore instead of a space, it would work.

A tab indent does indent the entire paragraph, but a second tab indent apparently does not. Not sure if this is a bug. This is a tricky area to program. I note that if I remove a tab, the subsequent lines of the paragraph seem to stay tabbed. Sorry that this feature is less than perfect.

Those indents are only one tab. I went in and deleted the tab and then reinserted it. It still is doing the same thing. I did import it using html if that matters. I used:

<ol>

<li>text

<li>text

</ol>

As far as naming modules, that makes sense, thanks.

I tried making a tab with the tab key and then writing a paragraph in a User Tool. All I can get it to do is indent the first sentence. What am I missing?

You are not missing anything, that is what I am getting as well. There is no place, that I am aware of, that you can set the spacing or indents of a paragraph. It should do it automatically.

Archived