• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TYA

TYA

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • Interests:G-d; Moshiyach; Jewish texts; Israel; family; spreading good news, and serving G-d's people; making new friends (hopefully you!); Bible software's like Accordance :)

Panasonic Toughbook CF-31
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Intel I5 CPU (2.4GHz)
    8GB Ram
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:31 PM

Blessings all,

This screenshot gets a bit complicated, but I'm trying to show that when I'm trying to open an additional instance of one of my primary Workspaces, Accordance is simply updating a currently-open instance of that Workspace.

This has never been an issue for me, since I always make sure to turn the Recycle button off.  But in this case, with all Recycle buttons turned off, I'm not getting a whole new instance of the Workspace being opened, which is what I want.

Note: for all the effort I put into making this screenshot, I figure I'll take the opportunity to request that Accordance make an option in the Preferences to default the Recycle button to "On" or "Off" whenever a new window is opened.

I know some might laugh at this, but I personally never use the Recycle button.  I want a separate window open for everything I open (for various reasons).  Therefore, because Accordance doesn't make this an option yet, I have to turn off the Recycle button for every single window I open.  Rough estimate: 7-15 times per long study session.

Thank you!

Attached Files

Edited by TYA, 14 August 2019 - 09:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users