how to create custom research groups?

rpavich

Man...I feel like I can't do anything. :)

I reset my Accordance and I didn't realize just how much customizing that I had done over the years but whew! I did a lot and now that it's reset I feel like I can't do anything!

I tried to make custom research groups as I used to have but I can't figure out how to create and name them. I was able to group some bible text together but I couldn't name the  group I had created...it stayed named as "custom"

Can someone help?

post-33196-0-88033400-1566232620_thumb.jpg

It's a little unintuitive, but the first Group you create is done by selecting a module in the Library and choosing to add to a Group, which will be a new group and will allow you to name it. After that you can add more folders under My Groups, name them and fill them as you desire.

Custom in Research lets you create a group on the fly and then save it as a User Group, if you want. Permanent groups are probably easier to create in the Library.

It's a little unintuitive, but the first Group you create is done by selecting a module in the Library and choosing to add to a Group, which will be a new group and will allow you to name it. After that you can add more folders under My Groups, name them and fill them as you desire.

Custom in Research lets you create a group on the fly and then save it as a User Group, if you want. Permanent groups are probably easier to create in the Library.

Ahh...thanks. That actually works very well but yes...not obvious :)