Export bibliographic information in LaTeX

ScottDF

For those of us who use LaTeX, well maybe only me, the ability to export bibliographic data from resources in LaTeX bib format would be very useful. This capability exists in other software and is much appreciated there. 

• Like 2

Accordance easily produces RIS files. A quick search shows several tools to convert RIS files to BibTeX format. Have you thought of that two step approach?

—Joseph

• Like 1

Thanks for that link. It is helpful. 

I do find it to be a bit more than two steps, especially for thing like NICNT. Make the RIS. Open the RIS in an editor. Find the desired book. Copy the relevant info. Etc. Or just copy and paste the whole file works, too. And it only needs to be done once. 

But in the meantime, and if the feature is not added, it does work. So thanks much. 

You should be able to select a book of interest in your library tool and make a RIS file for that single book.

Happy experimenting,

—Joseph

• 2 weeks later...

I posted a short little video yesterday about how to export references for reference database management programs. I didn't focus too much on how to import into any specific program, since each one will do it differently; but I believe it shows fairly clearly how to export the information out of Accordance. 

• Like 2