Instant note to user note garbles hebrew font

Aldridge

All,

I've looked through forums and cannot seem to find an answer to my problem--although some are similar.

When I try to copy the instant note to my user notes, the Hebrew font is garbled. They are not even transliterated, just garbled English. But, if I then paste to word for windows, the Hebrew fonts print correctly.

In preferences, I have the Unicode checked for export.

It was working earlier just fine, I think I click something wrong. 

Thanks for any help

Do you have open "Old User Notes"? 

There was a preferences to transit the "Old User Notes" without unicode support to "User Notes" with unicode support. 

See on your HD you should have two folders. 

Sorry now I'm not sure. But go to Help, Setup Assistent. Or you wait till some other has a better advice.

Greetings

Fabian

Thank you Fabian,

I discovered by trial and error, that if I copy prior to opening the notes edit, the Hebrew is gargled. If, however, I first open the notes edit panel, then copy and paste, the Hebrew is fine.

Steve

Ah great you found the bug.

I personally hope with Accordance 13 come many new features (also some I requested). And with 13.1 all will be in unicode. It seems this is a big task, so one year to 13.1 invested only for unicode support, but then in my opinion this would make our and the developers life much easier. 

Greetings

Fabian