Photo

Greek diagrams in iOS (even just screenshots)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ιακοβ

Ιακοβ

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Interests:Studying MDiv. Greek. Hebrew.
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 10 September 2019 - 04:17 PM

I was doing by bible reading in bed last night and found myself offering, if only I even had a screenshot of the Greek diagram for this verse. I was about to get out of bed to load up the desktop version just to take a photo, then it occurred to me.....

If you can’t get Greek diagrams for iPad, perhaps you could make a module that is just screenshots of the Greek diagrams? At least that way we could still access them on our iPads and phones. (And in fact, I’m not sure it would be functionally different for me personally, I don’t recall if it’s even possible to click on the words not the diagramming module, I mostly use my iPad these days)
My top 5 feature requests:
  1. 15pt font size for reading text (bible, journal articles, commentaries, etc...)
  2. Improved searching for Journal articles. (So we can search for journal article by verse + english text)
  3. Display Journal titles in journal search results. (Imagine a google search where you saw the page text but no headings?)
  4. Improved greek text search—i.e. allow searching of all greek text the same way you would search LXX+NT, i.e. LXX+NT+ApocFathers+etc...
  5. Phrase (sympathetic) highlighting.

#2 Graham Buck

Graham Buck

Gold

• Accordance
  • 436 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 10 September 2019 - 04:51 PM

Be assured that bringing syntax and diagram panes to iOS is absolutely on the feature list to implement. ;)

• Michel Gilbert, Morgado, danielamari and 1 other like this

Graham Buck

iOS Programmer
Content Development [Ninja]
OakTree Software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users