Timeline: stretch, or expand time increments

TYA

Is there a way to stretch / expand the time increments on the timeline?  These books (see attached) were all written at almost the same time, and I was trying to find a way to stretch out the time increments into single years (30 CE, 31 CE, 32 CE, etc.).  Can that be done with the timeline?

post-35231-0-53424900-1568240811_thumb.jpg

Pardon, I don't want to forget that I posted this thread, and I'm sure someone knows the answer to this.

It appears that currently, the furthest you can zoom in is to the point that each tickmark on the date bar represents 2.5 years.

Edited by David Lang

Thank you, David.  How do you zoom in this way to change the increments between the ticks?  So far, when I zoom in, the Timeline just appears bigger on the screen, but the time increments are still the same, as my original screenshot shows.

• 3 months later...

Thank you, David.  How do you zoom in this way to change the increments between the ticks?  So far, when I zoom in, the Timeline just appears bigger on the screen, but the time increments are still the same, as my original screenshot shows.

(Never answered from 4 months ago).

If you zoom all the way in to the Timeline, you can easily see one-year increments. 

Screen%20Shot%202020-01-16%20at%207.12.1

Thanks, Mark.  That answers it.