miketisdell

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Windows, Android

Posted 02 October 2019 - 09:01 AM

There are still many bugs and missing many features in the current app. Are we going to see any updates soon?

#2 Matt Robertson

Matt Robertson

Silver

• Accordance
  • 197 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 09:41 AM

The next major update is in the works. Thanks for checking! It's great to have Accordance users who love the app and want to see it improving, especially with regard to the Android app.

• Unix and miketisdell like this

Matt Robertson

Android Developer

Accordance Bible Software

M.Div., Trinity Evangelical Divinity School

#3 דָנִיאֶל

דָנִיאֶל

Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,968 posts
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, Android

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:05 PM

Great to hear Matt. I had been wondering myself. BTW, did you see the two issues I lobbed in a few days ago here ? Verb qualification in searches and toast message thing.

As to users who use the app and want to see improvements/fixes we're here :) I use the app on phone and tablet frequently. Actually I've just upgraded my phone and transferred the app (along with everything else). That was interesting because I don't think the Samsung transfer utility actually transfers apps - I think it transfers the list of apps and the new device installs them. That resulted in a new uninitialized install on my new phone. Then I had to download the content again. If I had the content on the SDCard card, or at least on the data partition rather than embedded in the app I assume this would not have happened. Or am I just hoping a little much on that point ? Anyhow, thought I would pass on the experience for whatever it might be worth.

Thx

D

• miketisdell and Matt Robertson like this
Sola lingua bona est lingua mortua
ἡ μόνη ἀγαθὴ γλῶσσα γλῶσσα νεκρὰ ἐστιν
lišanu ēdēnitu damqitu lišanu mītu

"Du stammst vom Herrn Adam und der Herrin Eva ab", sagte Aslan. "Und das ist zugleich Ehre genug, um das Häupt des ärmsten Bettlers zu erheben, und genug, um die Schultern des größten Kaisers auf Erden zu beugen. Sei zufrieden." Aslan, Die Chroniken von Narnia, Prinz Kaspian von Narnia. CS Lewis. Übersetzt von Wolfgang Holbein und Christian Rendel.

Accordance Syntax Search For Wallace's Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics : https://github.com/4...WallaceInSyntax

Accordance Crib Sheets: http://47rooks.com/l...ch-crib-sheets/

Accordance Configurations :

Mac : 2009 27" iMac
12GB RAM

Windows : MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro laptop
Intel Core Duo Intel i7 Kabylake

Android : Samsung Note III 5.0, Samsung Tab S3 7.0 and Lenovo TAB4 8" 7.1

#4 Matt Robertson

Matt Robertson

Silver

• Accordance
  • 197 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 07:32 AM

did you see the two issues I lobbed in a few days ago here ? Verb qualification in searches and toast message thing.

I did see those Daniel, apologies for not responding. I've actually already started incorporating an improvement to the toast message problem in the next version, just forgot to respond in the forum.

Actually I've just upgraded my phone and transferred the app (along with everything else). That was interesting because I don't think the Samsung transfer utility actually transfers apps - I think it transfers the list of apps and the new device installs them. That resulted in a new uninitialized install on my new phone. Then I had to download the content again. If I had the content on the SDCard card, or at least on the data partition rather than embedded in the app I assume this would not have happened. Or am I just hoping a little much on that point ?

I can't speak to the Samsung transfer utility since I've not used it myself. As for supporting SD cards, it won't be in this coming version but it is extremely high on the shortlist.

• דָנִיאֶל likes this

Matt Robertson

Android Developer

Accordance Bible Software

M.Div., Trinity Evangelical Divinity School

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users