Negative search Crashes Accordance

miketisdell

I have tried the following search: * <NOT> ἱερόν <AND> <NOT> ναός

but it consistently crashes Accordance. I have also tried numerous combinations of -word or word@- etc... but Accordance seems to only like the - with a wildcard. 

Is there a better way to do Negative searches for non wildcard values?

Hi Mike,

I can repro. you're first crash. I don't know quite what word@-word would be unless inflected forms (got an example ?) are used but this search kurios@-[NOUN nom] worked.

The

D

I want to exlude specific nouns in every case. If I include the nom case as in you example the search works but if I do not specify case the search returns no results.

I am attempting to use this with an an MT-LXX merge to find all occurences of היכל that are not translated by either Greek word.

Does this not work for you?

*@-(ιερον, ναος)

FYI - I think I have got what I want my moving the <NOT> to the MT-LXX tab between the [MERGE] statements.

That being said negative searches are buggy. I hope this will get fixed.

*@-(ιερον, ναος)

Hi Joel,

This crashes Acc for me in GNT-EPT.

It doesn't prompt to submit a report. I think it just hangs and then gets killed. I get a message saying "Unfortunately, Accordance has stopped", with an OK button.

Thx

D

• Like 1

*@-(ιερον, ναος)

This also crashes Accordance. The only way so far is to put the <NOT> in the MT-LXX tab between the [MERGE] statements.