ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,707 posts
  • Accordance Version:2.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 11 October 2019 - 06:27 AM

I see this has been added to accordance. I think this series has been around since 2006 and not sure why there is a more recent publication date (revised or different publisher) but wondered if anyone would care to offer an opinion. Amazon reviews seem quite positive.

Being a brit from nottingham, goldingay is a name i am very familiar with.

Thanks

(Either publicly on the forum or pm)

Edited by ukfraser, 11 October 2019 - 06:29 AM.

Fraser Sims
Accordance 3x on iOS 12x on iPad pro and iPhone 8, occasionally accordance 12x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading all aspects of a service from my iPad including liturgy, sermon and the congregational singing; HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music for the service; Sibelius for preparing the music scores; Lightroom for my photo library!

#2 Julie Palmer

Julie Palmer

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 593 posts
  • Interests:Camping, Hiking, Canoeing, Geocaching
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X

Posted 11 October 2019 - 06:37 AM

I just verified the copyright dates, and you are right - it should be 2003/2006 dates. I verified with the internal data of the modules and I have updated the product pages. InterVarsity's website shows 2015/2016 with no indication about it being a reprint/revision so  I'm not sure what those dates signify.

#3 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,707 posts
  • Accordance Version:2.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 11 October 2019 - 07:31 AM

Thanks Julie, amazon uk list them as ivp usa as 2014. So clearly some confusion. Dont you love publishers!!!!!

im still interested in knowing how helpful people on the forum who have them find these volumes. One online reviewer said they complement brueggemann's volume.
Fraser Sims
Accordance 3x on iOS 12x on iPad pro and iPhone 8, occasionally accordance 12x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading all aspects of a service from my iPad including liturgy, sermon and the congregational singing; HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music for the service; Sibelius for preparing the music scores; Lightroom for my photo library!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users