Copy With/Without Vowels/Cantilations on the right–click menu

Martin Z

Hello,

I know that in the preference I can set to copy Hebrew texts with or without vowels/cantilations.

But I hope it is possible to add the options to the right click menu.

It is much easier to do so with a right click than to set and reset the settings in preference, as I sometimes need the cantilations, sometimes don't. so I have to switch the options from time to time.

Now BibleWorks has closed, and Accordance has added more BW like functions. In BW I was able to display the text with/without the vowels and with/without the cantiliations just by a single keystroke. and the text copied will be exactly the same as it shows. I guess it might not be easy to have this function. but it would still be much convenient to have the output (i.e. copy) options on the right click menu.

Thanks!

Martin

• Like 2

This is a great request, Martin. I would love to see a contextual control for the vowels and cantilations as well. Especially for teaching, I often switch the settings multiple times in a single session while copying or exporting a variety of materials for class presentations, quizzes, etc. Faster access would be a huge benefit.

Thanks,

Mike

• Like 2