Add verse list to User notes?

MFriend

Hi Folks:

I have serveral lists of verses that I would like to add to a usernote in Accordance.   I don't mean to just paste  them in, but to set them up so they align with, scroll with the Bibles in accordance. 

After I've pasted them in, I'd like to have them show up when I go to that verse in the Bible.    I know I could add them manually one at a time, but is there a faster way?   (If I just paste them into a User Note they just become part of the verse for that individual note).

Thanks for any help....

Matthew

I don't think there is any way around this. Each user note has to be added individually in order to be linked to a specific verse.

I built a Python script for my own use that splits a Markdown file at third level headings and produces an RTF file for each section. The RTF files can then be imported as User Notes (see https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/25816-converting-a-commentary-to-user-notes/).You could use this, but it requires familiarity at least with the command line, and perhaps with Python as well. If you don't have to make a large number of notes, pasting them one by one may be the fastest solution.