NIGTC on sale for $149 (Normally $800)

Mark Allison

Thanks mark. Saw it this morning and trying to decide if i get a single volume or the set. Brilliant offer.

Hmmmmm.

• Like 1

Whole set. But why do you put in sales things I already have

I read France cover to cover (!). A true masterpiece. 

• Like 3

Harris, Murray J. The Second Epistle to the Corinthians has some pretty negative reviews on amazon.com. It would be interesting to know if somebody has worked with that commentary.

Harris, Murray J. The Second Epistle to the Corinthians has some pretty negative reviews on amazon.com. It would be interesting to know if somebody has worked with that commentary.

There is only one really negative review (out of 7 total); I would encourage you to look at the "scholars" quoted in that review. In essence the criticism in this negative review is that the commentary agrees with the majority position rather than on some rather fringe scholarship. 

• Like 1

George Knight on the Pastorals is especially good in this series!

I tried to update from NIGTC to NIGTC-13 but my order was cancelled because my original NIGTC was part of the Ultimate 11 Collection and apparently that makes me ineligible for the upgrade.

Is this normal?

I tried to update from NIGTC to NIGTC-13 but my order was cancelled because my original NIGTC was part of the Ultimate 11 Collection and apparently that makes me ineligible for the upgrade.

Is this normal?

Ok, I was contacted again by a customer representative and he got it cleared up and I got the upgrade! Thank you Accordance for another generous sale!

• Like 2