Accordance 13 Sneak Peek #5: Guided Interactive Tutorials

R. Mansfield

Ever wish you had your own personal Accordance tutor? Soon you will! Get up to speed quickly with guided interactive tutorials that take you step by step through nearly every feature of Accordance.

tutorial%2001-wa.png?dl=1

When we say guided, we mean that these tutorials take you step by step through almost all of the various Accordance features. They are interactive because they give you the opportunity to take part in your own learning process. Or you can let Accordance perform various steps for you--however you wish to learn!

tutorial%2002.png?dl=1

Learning Accordance has never been easier than using these guided interactive tutorials at your pace, when and wherever you want! We project to have 75 tutorials available immediately with the launch of Accordance 13 with more added over time. All of the tutorials are included with every level of our Accordance 13 Collections!

• Like 11

this looks utterly brilliant!   I’ve used Accordance for 7 years and there is still loads I can’t do or don’t know because I am not studying theology and so don’t use stuff everyday... even if there are no other features this is worth the upgrade cost

thanks so much

• Like 4

Great new feature, I am looking forward to this!

• Like 1

Great new feature, I am looking forward to this!

+1. This is an excellent new feature!