public speaking Teaching Presenting tools presenting

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ariel

Ariel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Bible study/teaching, my wife and daughters, discipling, prophecy, photography, technology, podcasting, video, creative ways to share the gospel via social media.
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 24 October 2019 - 01:51 PM

I recently saw this feature added to a note taking app I have called GoodNotes that I think would be awesome to have on Accordance.

It allows for a Display Mode in which only the Bible text (or other specific resource) is displayed via projector/screen.  But I, the presenter gets to still see the entire interface - beit on laptop/tablet - and can add highlights, underlines, arrows, etc., while the students/congregation only sees the effects of my actions on the text shown on the screen.

Whatever gets shown could be switched from Bible text to commentary, map, timeline, etc., making the sermon/presentation/lesson way more interactive and a lot more intuitive for us the presenters.

Thank you for all the GREAT features already built into this AMAZING app!!!

Pastor Ariel

• Fabian and Michael Hunt like this

#2 Diatheke76

Diatheke76

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:Single man who loves studying God's Word. I'm also trying to learn to play guitar. Love to go out for walks with my chihuahua. And definitely, I love to teach God's Word in English and Spanish.
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 04 November 2019 - 06:26 PM

I second this! 👍😁👌

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: public speaking, Teaching, Presenting tools, presenting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users