Warren Wiersbe Bible Study Series

jryan

I was in Rick Mansfield's eAcademy session this afternoon on "The Benefits of Using Accordance for Group Bible Studies." It was a great discussion that prompted me to think about a product that I would love to have in Accordance. WARREN WIERSBE'S BIBLE STUDY SERIES would be the perfect resource to have in Accordance for small groups! His BE Commentary Series is already available in Accordance, why not his small groups series as well? These two products belong together! The small group series has fantastic discussion questions for small groups. I can't think of a better resource. Warren Wiersbe is a Pastors Pastor and has an incredible gift of applying Scripture. He has such a way of responsibly expositing Scripture and making it relatable and memorable for a modern audience. If you like J. Vernon McGee, Tony Evans, Chuck Swindoll, Adrian Rogers, and others who have an uncanny way of "putting the cookies on the bottom shelf," Warren Wiersbe may be the best. I hope to see his small group series of every book of the Bible available in Accordance soon!

• Like 1