Kudos on eAcademy

KevinPurcell

Just wanted to say thanks for the Accordance eAcademy last week. It was a great value especially considering the deals on the books recommended and the $25 credit for books purchased. I've paid more for other Bible program training and didn't get any specials or discounts. That was my primary motivation for signing up, but I am a recent switcher. I don't use Accordance exclusively, but have made it my primary tool for the past few weeks and the time was good for me and I learned a lot.

I was surprised that I really enjoyed the Dead Sea Scrolls presentation. Didn't expect that would be the stand out. But the first look at 13 was really interesting and of course the presenter made it interesting too. His passion for the program was infectious.

Finally, I'd love to see this as a regular thing - at least once or twice a year.

Suggestions:

1. Offer tracks on one day based on skill level - beginners, intermediate, advanced
  2. Another day based on topical approach and that way people who primarily want to learn the program can, but others who want to learn about topics can.
  3. Do a poll of what people want to learn most in the weeks leading up to the eAcademy and then program for those topics.
  4. Avoid Saturdays. Since I'm a preacher, it's easier to do this kind of thing on mon/tues than a thur-sat. I planned for it last week and got most of my study done by thur morning, but it would be easier the other way.

Again thanks. Whoever came up with the idea should get a raise.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Question for Accordance: Will the eAcademy recordings be up for a while? I’m slowly watching them, but I can only average about one per week at the moment, plus there’ll be a couple weeks I’ll be without Internet over Christmas. I’m trying to slowly watch them all since I really want to watch them all.

• Like 1

Question for Accordance: Will the eAcademy recordings be up for a while? I’m slowly watching them, but I can only average about one per week at the moment, plus there’ll be a couple weeks I’ll be without Internet over Christmas. I’m trying to slowly watch them all since I really want to watch them all.

Linda or Darren can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they will be available for quite a while. I've not been in any discussion where a takedown date was mentioned. Later this week, we will have the videos available for purchase by those who did not attend eAcademy 2019.

• Like 1

Excellent!