Button to re-link lower pane hidden behind title (2.0.0b3)

jlm

The scrolling performance is vastly improved on my Moto g(6). With "International Critical Commentary (NT)" in the lower pane, I tapped the link button to unlink the pane and it was replaced by a contents button. But there was no button to link it again: apparently the label for the module name is allowed to be too wide and hides the link button when the contents button is displayed.

Overall, I like the new design. I miss not being able to switch as quickly as before between the last Text and Reference Tool in the lower pane, but I expect the new design offers more room for expansion.

Glad to hear the scrolling performance is improved. And thanks for the bug report regarding the link button being hidden. The module title is supposed to resize itself if there's not enough room, but that must be missed in some cases. I'll look into it.

Also since this is related to a beta version, we'd ask that all feedback be posted on the Android Beta Feedback forum. Thanks!

https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/forum/95-android-beta-feedback/

Edited by Matt Robertson

I didn't know about the beta forum, and when I tap the links I get a message saying I don't have permission to view that forum.

• Like 1

Ah ... one of the admins will need to give you access to that then. And they should be able to move this topic there.

Thx

D

I'll add that I opted into the open beta with Google Play Store. I have the same access to Android betas as the general public, so if the Android beta forum is supposed to be used for the open beta, it should be accessible to the general public.