E mail after 13 upgrade from 12

John Fidel

Please see the content of the e mail I received after upgrading to 13 from 12:

Thank you for your order. Please save this receipt for the products recently purchased. If your order is Pending, please wait until we email you to confirm that it has been processed. A pending order will not be charged until we have reviewed it and made any necessary adjustments

New Purchases and Upgrades to Accordance 12

The full Accordance 12 is a paid upgrade. Until the purchase is processed you can run Accordance 12 as the Lite version with many (but not all) of the features.

To install Accordance 12 for the first time or as an upgrade, please download the Mac DMG or the PC installer from the Accordance Installers page.

Accordance 12 will upgrade Accordance 10 or 11 on Windows, and 9, 10, or 11 on Mac. For earlier versions or the Mac App Store version, please contact Technical Support in order to do a clean install and avoid any technical issues.

Note that it is referencing an upgrade to 12 and pending... neither is correct.

Just thought you may want to know.

Thanks

I just received my email and they have corrected to 13.

I'm not sure about the Pending statement though. How do I confirm my order is NOT pending. I don't want to install 13 and find it's only the lite version at this time.

Edited by Larry Wing
  • Like 1

Larry, 

I have the same email.  I am not sure what to do at this point.  Do we wait for an additional email?  

I didn’t even get an email, but my account says “Status: Charged” so I think I’m good

Diatheke76, 

Were you able to download Accordance 13?  I just purchased 12 about 3 wks ago and just waiting to see if I will be getting an updated email.  

Calton

I guess you have "buy" it, means do the purchase process and then check for the manual processing. Explain in the field right. But I'm not sure. I don't know if Accordance is here proactive. 

Mine is still pending.

Greetings

Fabian

Fabian, 

I did use the purchase option, But as explained above we have received an email with upgrade to New Purchases and Upgrades to Accordance 12.  Not sure if we will get another email.  

Thank you for your order. Please save this receipt for the products recently purchased. If your order is Pending, please wait until we email you to confirm that it has been processed. A pending order will not be charged until we have reviewed it and made any necessary adjustments

New Purchases and Upgrades to Accordance 12

The full Accordance 12 is a paid upgrade. Until the purchase is processed you can run Accordance 12 as the Lite version with many (but not all) of the features.

To install Accordance 12 for the first time or as an upgrade, please download the Mac DMG or the PC installer from the Accordance Installers page.

Accordance 12 will upgrade Accordance 10 or 11 on Windows, and 9, 10, or 11 on Mac. For earlier versions or the Mac App Store version, please contact Technical Support in order to do a clean install and avoid any technical issues.

At the bottom of the email is indicates status and mine said Charged so decided to go ahead and install. I can't find any indication in the help that it's lite so I guess I'm good.

I tried to go ahead and download but was unable stating that...

"The full version of Accordance 13 was not found in your account."

Accordance sent me an email and I was successfully able to update to Accordance 13.  Thanks Accordance.  

I believe all of these issues have been worked out. Sorry that some of it was confusing, and some of the older copy came through in the emails. If you have any questions, feel free to email sales@accordancebible.com or you might even try calling the phone number listed at the top right of our website. We do have some of our staff working this weekend for this "soft" (will not be publicized until Monday) rollout of Accordance 13.

• Like 2

He means they haven't yet gone all-out in terms of publicity and promoting the new version.

Edited by Alistair

Diatheke76,

Were you able to download Accordance 13? I just purchased 12 about 3 wks ago and just waiting to see if I will be getting an updated email.

Yes! It’s installed already

I believe all of these issues have been worked out. Sorry that some of it was confusing, and some of the older copy came through in the emails. If you have any questions, feel free to email sales@accordancebible.com or you might even try calling the phone number listed at the top right of our website. We do have some of our staff working this weekend for this "soft" (will not be publicized until Monday) rollout of Accordance 13.

Please do tell them that we appreciate them all the more for this.

• Like 2

What is a "soft" rollout?

He means they haven't yet gone all-out in terms of publicity and promoting the new version.

Yes, we "silently," or without any promotional fanfare, released Accordance over the weekend. Monday, we'll go loud! 

But this achieves a couple of things. Those of you here on the forums represent only a small minority of our users, but you're often the "power" users. You have your ear to the ground (internet-wise) and get the new version first. It also gives us a chance to test the systems in place in case we've missed anything (such as email mentioning v. 12) that went out to some of you. We would prefer something like that not happen at all, but a small group of our most dedicated users might be more forgiving than some if we sent out myriads of those incorrect emails. And we get a bit of a wider test launch for the software itself in case something drastic were to happen that needed to be fixed before Monday (fortunately, that kind of thing has not happened).

So thank you to all of you for your patience, support, and help--especially those of you who took part in the beta program.

• Like 1

Rick, 

Thanks so much for all you do.  I really appreciate such an amazing Bible Program.  Accordance is excellent.  After getting Accordance 12 and watching several videos I have become somewhat familiar with Accordance, and learning more each day.  The constructs feature is amazing and I cannot say enough about it.  I am BW Crossover guy and have found everyone here in the Forums and all the Staff at Accordance to be STELLAR!!!  Thanks for all your time, help, and patience.  

Garrell

• Like 2

Thank you, Calton. We're glad you are here!