Pane Size Defaults?

Robb B

In Accordance for iPadOS, I notice that every time I launch the app, it puts my split window into a default 75%/25% view, with the main text on the left at 75%. Is there a way to make it stop automatically changing my split screen ratio and leave it where it was when I last used the app? I typically move it over to 50/50.

Also, it would be really cool if there was a way to automatically with one tap set it to 50/50, 75/25, and 67/33. Other sizes could be dragged to whatever the user wanted, but those standard sizes could be accessible with a single tap. For people who a bit OCD about things like this, having an exact 50/50 window split, or the other two ratios, would be really nice.

• Like 1

In Accordance for iPadOS, I notice that every time I launch the app, it puts my split window into a default 75%/25% view, with the main text on the left at 75%. Is there a way to make it stop automatically changing my split screen ratio and leave it where it was when I last used the app? I typically move it over to 50/50.

Also, it would be really cool if there was a way to automatically with one tap set it to 50/50, 75/25, and 67/33. Other sizes could be dragged to whatever the user wanted, but those standard sizes could be accessible with a single tap. For people who a bit OCD about things like this, having an exact 50/50 window split, or the other two ratios, would be really nice.

I've seen this behavior, I believe, since the latest update. I believe it's a bug. you can tap on the remove parallel pane button and then open it up again. When it re-opens, it's 50/50. I hope it can be fixed quickly, as it becomes a little bothersome over time.

Yes, iOS 13 introduced all kinds of under the hood changes that have affected our logic. It is absolutely on our radar to address these issues.

• Like 3