Version 13 and highlights

Rick Conklin

Hey guys,

In ver 12 I had created pastel highlights that worked for my eyes.  At times I use them to highlight repeated words or phrases.

I just upgraded to Version 13. It wiped out my highlights and started from scratch.

Very frustrating.

Could this be prevented for other customers?

Rick Conklin

Wichita, KS

I'm sure the highlight files are not corrupt. Only it is not visible. So Accordance has only to make sure 13 works also with your pastel colors.

I would wait before you do all again. And maybe you have send your highlight files to Accordance so they can look at the issue.

Greetings

Fabian

Rick, couple of quick suggestions...

1. Confirm that you're using the right highlight file (Window > Highlights > Select Highlight File...). It could be you're using a different highlight file so the old ones aren't showing. Only highlights for the currently selected highlights file will be visible.

2. Confirm your text settings are set up to display word and/or verse highlights (command-T or  Display > Set Text Display... ) and be sure the "Hide" highlighting options are not checked.

Edited by jarcher

I'm using the same highlights file that I've been using for months (years?)

Rick

• Like 1

Im having the same issue. None of my highlights are visible.

Pictures and highlights among maybe other things have been affected with the update.

They are working on fixing them for the first update on the app.