The Best Hidden New Features in Accordance 13

OSchrock

I am loving everything about Accordance 13 on my Mac! Besides the excellent new features that Accordance has publicized, I've found some really nice Hidden Features!

1. Option to change the format of Location URLs (Accord://) (Preferences>Export>Other>External URL Style)

2. Back/Forward buttons (move to prior/next location) that work with the search bar in Biblical texts! (Now, to request a keyboard shortcut for it)

3. Undo/Redo (Cmd+Z) is now more powerful. It can now undo/redo highlighting.

These are great! Good work, Accordance team!

What are some other hidden improvements you've found that I'm missing?

Edited by OSchrock
  • Like 8

I appreciate how the default now in clicking on the contents sidebar of a tool is to take you to the exact sub-section you’re in. 

• Like 5

Just found out in a Highlighting Webinar that we can now assign hotkeys to individual user-defined highlight styles! This is great!

post-31975-0-14131800-1573152086_thumb.png

• Like 4

Windows is still a work in progress, but I was able to figure out how to add different highlights and the shortcut to use them faster.

The only problem was drawing with the pen

Edited by Diatheke76

Just found out in a Highlighting Webinar that we can now assign hotkeys to individual user-defined highlight styles! This is great!

This looks excellent. Thanks for posting. 

• Like 1

Diatheke76 - I found something similar, tried the new highlighter pen once in Windows 10, tried to circle two words, one didn't anchor properly to word it was supposed to and the other corrupted the screen and I couldn't erase or change... had to re-start to a previously saved session. Not going to use again until it's stable, which is a shame as a nice concept and was looking forward to using in my work flow. I don't understand how this got through beta testing but am sure once fixed it will be awesome!

Edited by pbgroover

@pbgroover: It appears that the update has fixed the drawing problem.

@pbgroover: It appears that the update has fixed the drawing problem.

I hope so, because after drawing on "white board mode" a couple of times, it would suddenly stop drawing.  I'll play with it later when I have time.  I'm going to touch up my lesson and add the pictures that go with it.  I'm glad the copying and pasting pictures into Paper got fixed very soon! 

Mgvh - thanks for the heads up, have updated to 13.0.1.1 and the problems encountered above have been fixed! 

However, resizing the pane after highlighting with circles and joining lines messes the formatting up for the joining lines, so still some work to do - pretty impressive though!

• Like 1