Accordance 13 could not erase some highlights, then app crashed and would not relaunch

coffeedave

How do I get a crash report? I'm running a brand new Macbook Pro 13" with Catalina. I just upgraded to Accordance 13 from 12, was experimenting with the hightlighting. Then, I tried to erase some of those. Most erased fine, but some wouldn't. Then, the app crashed and I could not get it to reopen.

Reinstalled Accordance 12. Any suggestions would be welcome.

David Largent

Did you try reopening 13 in Safe mode and trying the various options (press option or alt as you launch the program)?

I did not reopen in Safe mode. I uninstalled it, reinstalled 12, and worked on my study.

I've reinstalled 13 this morning without replacing version 12. It launched. But, I cannot quit the program. I just "Force quit" it. Upon relaunching, I selected "Autorecover" and now I can quit the program. I should have more time today to experiment with this. Do you have a recommended procedure for capturing data and sending that should I experience more issues?

Acc 13.0.0 on Win 10: Using the highlighting pen (but not the whiteboard), I can draw ovals and rectangles and lines, but I can neither erase them nor use Clear Whiteboard to get rid of them. The only way I can remove them is to switch to another version and then come back to the version I want.

• 5 months later...

I am experiencing the same problem. Some of my highlights will not erase (although it has not caused Accordance to crash like coffeedave). I am using Accordance 13.0.5 on OS X.13.6

• Like 1