paper in Accordance 13 is still not usable (windows)

miketisdell

I attempted to open a blank paper in Accordance 13 this morning and then began typing in that paper and Accordance immediately crashed. 

Mine seems to be working fine for now. I’ll post if anything changes during the week

Mine seems to be working fine for now. I’ll post if anything changes during the week

Mac or Windows?

Hi Mike,

I just tried this on Win 10 on 13.0.1.1 and I was able to create a paper and type in it and then close and reopen it

Thx

D

• Like 1

Hi Mike,

I just tried this on Win 10 on 13.0.1.1 and I was able to create a paper and type in it and then close and reopen it

Thx

D

I just tried again with the latest version and I was able to create a new paper and type (and it seemed to be working), and then I tested dragging and dropping a Hebrew text from my stack into the paper and it crashed immediately. This is the same symptom I reported before. I also tried adding an English verse into the stack and drag and drop it on the paper and it too also crashed Accordance. 

I would be curious to know if you can crash paper in the same way? 

Ok I opened a test stack and added Prov 22:1 from BHS to it. I dragged the item to my paper and Accordance disappeared. 

If instead I click on the clipboard icon on the stack entry and copy it, and then go to the paper and select an item for editing I can paste it in just fine.

Perhaps d&d is broken.

Actually paste is broken in one case also. I'll open a new topic.

Thx

Edited by דָנִיאֶל
  • Like 1

Ok I opened a test stack and added Prov 22:1 from BHS to it. I dragged the item to my paper and Accordance disappeared. 

If instead I click on the clipboard icon on the stack entry and copy it, and then go to the paper and select an item for editing I can paste it in just fine.

Perhaps d&d is broken.

Actually paste is broken in one case also. I'll open a new topic.

Thx

This is the symptom I have been seeing both for drag and drop and some times for typing or pasting. I reported this during the beta.

Our programmers follow all the reports on these forums, but they cannot take time to comment on each one. I am sure that this will be addressed as soon as possible, given that there are many other bug reports.

• Like 2

The crash when dragging items in the paper has now been fixed for 13.0.2.  Thanks for the report!

The crash when dragging items in the paper has now been fixed for 13.0.2. Thanks for the report!

Is 13.0.2 available or will it be released soon?

I ran the app update and it says I’m up to date with 13.0.1

It's coming very soon.

Thank you!

Our programmers follow all the reports on these forums, but they cannot take time to comment on each one. I am sure that this will be addressed as soon as possible, given that there are many other bug reports.

Thanks Helen for this reassurance.  I have somewhere between 7-12 bug / glitch** posts "hanging out" on this forum with little or no response at all.  Your comment above is therefore very encouraging, and I know that you all must be very busy.  Thanks for all that you do.

** Whether or not Accordance would officially call it a "bug" is not my business, of course.  But I mean here things that are either broken, or are simply not working for me.  (I'm not referring to enhancement requests and other things of the sort).

Edited by TYA