Going over the max 5 installations

Larry Wing

Sadly, I have too many computers/tablets and can't install on all of them as it would exceed the 5 installations limit. There are a few I use on daily basis  or regular use and some I use only when I travel or other occasional uses but would like to keep Accordance 13 installed on all of them. In order to install on more than 5 could I purchase a Lite version and use my existing account so I can also use my existing resources? Or is there some type of fee to allow more than 5 installations?

• Like 1

There really isn't, it's an honor system, so if you feel that you are not violating the spirit of the license, we won't complain. The count of validations can be reset if you explain why you reached the limit.

• Like 3

Thank you. But I'll live with the 5 max.

This is good to hear, I'm in a similar situation.  I have a desktop, a laptop, phone, Kindle Fire and a Chromebook which accounts for 5 devices, but I also like to keep it on my work laptop for when I do your webinars over lunch times.   I am the sole user of the product, so I have felt like I'm keeping the spirit of the licensing agreement but I've been wondering when I was going to start getting e-mails complaining about my installations. :)