Question On Using Interlinear Bible With Accordance

DoosanMan

I don't use an Interlinear Bible a lot, but I have a question.   I have a Interlinear Greek-English New Testament by George Ricker Berry.   I purchased it years ago and that is how I like an Interlinear Bible to be setup.   Is there anyway to set up the interlinear in Accordance like this or is this Bible available?  It has the Greek on the top line with the King James words in the order that they are in Greek underneath.   The interlinear in Accordance is just opposite.   I have it set to a KJV Bible and the KJV English is on top with Greek underneath.   

Yup, you can do that. Open a Greek NT text, add KJV from interlinear menu and uncheck everything else as needed. The interlinear is pretty flexible.

post-30744-0-45493800-1573240157_thumb.png

Yup, you can do that. Open a Greek NT text, add KJV from interlinear menu and uncheck everything else as needed. The interlinear is pretty flexible.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2019-11-08 at 12.15.07 PM.png

I set this up the way you suggest here.  However I cannot get the tab tie to work so it scrolls with my other tabs.   See attached screenshot.   Is this a bug?

post-35002-0-47169500-1573393024_thumb.png

Your main tab is showing Old Testament passages. A Greek New Testament can't scroll along with that. Switch your main tab to an NT passage and see if anything changes.

Alternatively, change the Greek text to the Hebrew OT. You can also combine a Hebrew OT and Greek NT so it dynamically switches for you. See screenshot. The Interlinear can still be displayed with the combined text.

post-30744-0-70970900-1573393730_thumb.png

Edited by JonathanHuber

Is the Hebrew OT something I need to purchase separate if I haven't

Is the Hebrew OT something I need to purchase separate if I haven't

I believe that's correct, but one way you can make sure is by double-checking your Library for a Hebrew OT text (via toolbar). If one is not there, then you can either purchase one outright or via a language package/collection.

• Like 1