#1 kc5cpo

kc5cpo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Accordance Version:13.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X

Posted 09 November 2019 - 12:37 PM

I haven't been able to figure this one out... I am certain that I am doing something wrong. When I pull up the Gospel Harmony module, it only shows me three of the four gospels for comparison.  I was doing a study on the baptism of Jesus in Matthew and John's account was missing! I called up John 1:31-34 and the other gospel parallels are blank. Is this a limitation in the module? am I missing something? Please help 

#2 kc5cpo

kc5cpo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Platforms:Mac OS X

Posted 09 November 2019 - 12:45 PM

Disregard... I have found a way to ask a stupid question!  :mellow: 

#3 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,087 posts
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 09 November 2019 - 01:01 PM

I would love to have the Diatesseron feature of WordSearch. I have heard great things about it.

Greetings

Fabian

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bugs, I describe.

PLEASE!
Bring more international Bibles to the store,
fix my reported bugs, even the old ones which never was addressed,
develop my feature requests, the new once and the once I made years ago,
in nearer future.

#4 Unix

Unix

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Twitter:mcyklist
  • Location:EU. Inter/multidisciplinary Humanities that have something to do with sustainability or correct comprehension of Peoples, including: 2nd Millennia BC, History of Ideas, History of 1902-1945 and reenactment of that era clothing, using BrillDAG for the Ancient Gk corpus, a certain new cult on the Taiga in Siberia, Ethics for divorced men; singing; guiding; both Reformed and Catholic simultaneously
  • Interests:On the laptop 11.2.5 loads my books, uses slightly less battery than 12. 11 had a great Info Pane, partial download of Collections had already become possible, settings for text preferences suffice, library sorting, Research. I have a few extra Accordance 12.3.6 (and for Accordance version 2.0 for Android which is really GREAT and now with improved UI, and it is also for Accordance iPad 3.x) licenses to gift - still have Nov. 14. 2019
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 09 November 2019 - 05:58 PM

Bought a part custom curated Library leaving off some twohundred-fifty titles, plus add-on essential sets (parts which I have also elseway) - judiciously, on sales. Almost none of that would I have wanted clogging up Accordance's veins. WORDsearch exploration and reading through goes quckly but only up to some point after which firing up everything else follows and I only need to go back for some of WBC:+

I would love to have the Diatesseron feature of WordSearch. I have heard great things about it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users