Footnotes in BHS-T prevent searches

TYA

Apparently, the footnotes in the BHS-T prevent certain words from being found in searches.  See attached please.  Thank you.

post-35231-0-85974600-1573367621_thumb.jpg

Yes, I see that, to Accordance it seems that the siglum is inserted in the middle of the inflected form. I am not sure how it could be overcome without extra programming. You can do the exact search with an asterisk at the end to be sure to catch these.

Yes, I see that, to Accordance it seems that the siglum is inserted in the middle of the inflected form. I am not sure how it could be overcome without extra programming. You can do the exact search with an asterisk at the end to be sure to catch these.

Couldn't a textual correction fix this i.e. insert the footnote after the end of the inflected form?

Helen, thank you for acknowledging the issue, and thank you also for your advice here.

It is also comforting to know that the HMT-W4 contains the same text, but without footnotes; so I can do the search there (which is how I ultimately figured out what was going on here).  Please understand if I don't feel like having to remember yet another search detail when doing Hebrew searches on the fly.  But I do appreciate the acknowledgment here.

Edited by TYA