Bring All Related In One Module

Fabian

Hello 

I don't like how Logos handles the books. It is really necessary for every book to have a own entry in the library? 

Here is Accordance better. But also in Accordance I hate it to have some Commentaries as OT and NT. Put these together in one. No I don't mean what we can do as user in the Parallel Pane/Zone. I talking about as a search module.

The worst case is here by the Texts.

Do all related in one! So we can search the whole in one! The only exception here is for the Parallel Text. Here it makes sense to have two, so we can have it in parallel. BW has all in one, also the parallel. For the parallel I see the advantage to have it as separate module. But definitely not for all other books.

Why is the KJV in two modules, why is the BHQ split, RSV Apocrypha separated from RSV etc. etc. the list is nearly endless and fills the library for nothing. 

We can then not search the whole Bible at once. We cannot import User Bibles except we split them too. 

To have different module can make sense in PRINT, BUT you are not like this as Rick always say. So the advantage of the software is limited because of your decisions years ago. This is so unpractical. Stop it. And put them together in one. Your software should make it easier not more difficult.

I know I push against your history habit, which you holds with all power. Let them go. It makes no sense for electronic texts. 

Since Accordance 12 we can search in the library for a specific book, or as a Reference search in Research. This is great, we don't need it separated in the library to find them.

If we want to search the whole Bible Accordance has the ability to set a Range in different ways. So here too, nothing is against to bring them together in one. BW is here definitely better. 

Greetings

Fabian

The commentaries are split for various reasons, but OT and NT is often because of limits on the size of the module, in terms of the number of paragraphs. In the case of texts, the tagging system may be quite different between the OT and NT, depending on the source.

• Like 2