How to Sync Paper to iPhone

Diatheke76

I'm trying to sync Paper to my iPhone, but nothing is happening.

I went to my Mobile device and clicked the sync icon and it says "Accordance Sync  - Sync in Progress...

I then went to windows and installed the Bonjour app

Then I clicked on the Sync Mobile and this message appeared: "The mobile device 'iPhone' needs to have at least one Text installed to work properly.  Please select at least one text to be synced."  But the problem is that in that window there is nothing showing to select anything.

I already installed Accordance in my iPhone and all my library is installed.  The iPhone has never been synced.  So I don't know what Text it is talking about if I have everything installed in my phone.

Also the phone is stuck on "Accordance Sync - sync in Progress..." mini pop up window.

Finally, there are no modules showing up to select one to be installed.

Is there a video that shows how to do this better?

The screen that’s supposed to show the modules to be synced is blank. The Sync Now button is active but no modules to choose from to be synced:

I should add that my laptop is Windows 10 and the phone I'm trying to sync it with is and iPhone 6s Plus.

Is there a video that shows how to do this better?

No, but that might not be a bad idea. Realistically, it would be December before I could create something like that with ETS/SBL coming up next week, but I could put something together.

Thanks Rick! Either way, I’ll give tech support a call one of these days