Word searches

pbgroover

Interesting. I have noticed behaviour like this Silas. I thought it had improved recently but perhaps I just missed the refocussing thing.

Thx

D

• Like 1

Hi Silas,

Interesting, a double 'slow' click will work in this configuration, which probably explains why sometimes I was getting results but most of the time not, if the double click is too quick it doesn't register. Thanks for working on this and finding the problem.

Paul 

• Like 1

I've fixed this for the next release.  Let me know if you're still seeing it after that.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Silas,

I've updated to 13.0.5 today and this still requires 2 clicks for the live click to register in this configuration. Was this fix supposed to result in a single click like when the panes are visible, as I'm not seeing a change in behaviour. 

Thanks Paul 

• Like 1

Hmm, I definitely fixed the bug I was able to reproduce, but maybe there's more than one way the bug can happen.  I'll look into it some more.

• 2 weeks later...

Paul, I am not able to reproduce this anymore in 13.0.5 on Windows 10.

To confirm I have the steps to reproduce correct, they are:

1. Do a live click
  2. Move the research tabs to the same zone as you live clicked from
  3. Do another live click

For me this works as expected.  Is there a step I'm missing?

This is correct for Windows 10.

1. I do a live click, the research tabs open in a new zone. In this configuration, subsequent live clicks require just 1 click to work

2. I move the research tabs to the same zone as the biblical text, so they sit behind the biblical text tab & any other tabs 

3. Now when I do a live click it requires 2 clicks to work. The same happens if I move just one of the tabs to the biblical text zone and leave one in the research zone, 2 clicks are required 

It's not the end of the world but this is the same behaviour for me as before the fix. Is this behaviour different to what you're getting? 

• Like 1

Correct, I'm no longer getting that behavior.  I was able to reproduce in 13.0.4, but I fixed it for 13.0.5.  I've triple checked, and I can't get it to happen in 13.0.5.  You are certain you've updated to 13.0.5?  If so, I may need to do a screenshare with you to see if I can figure out what I'm missing.

Correct, I'm no longer getting that behavior.  I was able to reproduce in 13.0.4, but I fixed it for 13.0.5.  I've triple checked, and I can't get it to happen in 13.0.5.  You are certain you've updated to 13.0.5?  If so, I may need to do a screenshare with you to see if I can figure out what I'm missing.

Yes, I'm definitely on 13.0.5... I'll send you a PM

• Like 1