Different Browser & Daily Reading Plans

befranks

I'm loving version 13, but there are two features I would love to see in a future update.

1) the first has to do with the in-Accordance web browser.  I love the concept and can think of tons of ways to use it, but Internet Explorer is so buggy it is practically unusable.  Would it be possible to either use a different browser (like Chrome or Firefox?) or at least give Accordance users the options to use a different browser? 

2) I'd love to second the request made by another user in a recent thread: "I would really appreciate the ability to create custom reading plans with the ease of Logos's tool. There, I simply put in the books of the Bible that I want to read, the Bible translation I want, and a date range. A daily reading list is then automatically generated. I can do my readings in the morning from my mobile app. I would prefer to use Accordance, though, because the app is more readable, and faster."  If this could be done with other works (such as theological books) that would be amazing! 

Thanks for all the hard work! 

• Like 2