laflauta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 16 November 2019 - 02:28 PM

Hi -

I would like to suggest adding a feature to resize the width of columns using the keyboard. I am finding it very difficult, especially with version 13, to resize columns by dragging the edges. I am finding that little drag marker very elusive, and very hard to make it stay on the screen long enough for me to drag it. So trying to resize columns this way takes up a lot of time and is not always successful. Being able to do it with keyboard commands (for example, control right or left arrow) would be a Godsend. I am using the Windows version. Thank you for your consideration.

Carlos

#2 TYA

TYA

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts
  • Interests:G-d; Moshiyach; Jewish texts; Israel; family; spreading good news, and serving G-d's people; making new friends (hopefully you!); Bible software's like Accordance :)

Panasonic Toughbook CF-31
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Intel I5 CPU (2.4GHz)
    8GB Ram
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 17 November 2019 - 04:15 AM

I am finding that little drag marker very elusive, and very hard to make it stay on the screen long enough for me to drag it.

Agreed, at least some of the time.  I wouldn't have mentioned this on my own, but I do think it could use some improvement.  There are still instances where I have to try twice to click and drag an edge.  But overall, it works well enough for me.

Edited by TYA, 17 November 2019 - 04:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users