Every so often I see a line of text missing on iOS, but I haven't had a reproducible case until now.
1. Set Tool Display > Hypertext > Text to NRSVS.
2. Open EAC to the article on idolatry: https://accordance.b...Titles?idolatry
3. Tap the reference to 1Cor 10:20.
4. Push the read button (eyeglasses icon).
5. Scroll so that the previous verse is visible: the line with the verse marker for "19" is missing, as shown in the screenshot:
CB8DAC44-E93D-4B5F-9847-94E1FD7DBA98.png 931KB 0 downloads
iPadOS 13.2.2, Accordance 3.0.4.
If it matters, my Tool font is Palatino-Roman, 18 (pixels?). Unfortunately the leading is just a slider, so I can't tell you the value.
Edited by jlm, 16 November 2019 - 03:56 PM.