"Enter Command" Search Improvements

Fabian

Hello 

Helen mentioned an improvements for the Search TEXT Command is coming. I don't know what this is but I would love to see,

we can highlight a word in the text and then use 

Shift-Command-T for TEXT

Shift-Command-E for TOPIC

Shift-Command-K for KEY

Shift-Command-S for STYLE

and the highlighted word or style name by this word is filled in the search command. I mean it replaces the question mark with the word or the style name. 

Greetings

Fabian

fix my reported bugs,

develop my feature requests,

in nearer future.

I might adopt your slogan here, if you don't mind :)  But you definitely get priority based on number of posts and "seniority."  LOL

Note: on second thought, if we judge based on rate of posts, I may have you beat, since I have 900 posts in just over 1 year.  :)

Edited by TYA

No problem. I was thinking also on your posts. The reason I prioritize mine is because I have done some years ago which never got addressed. And will never be if I don't remind on them. 

Your requests and bug reports are always welcome too.  They bring Accordance on a higher level too. 

Greetings

Fabian

• Like 1