Accordance 13 8 Reasons to Upgrade with Rick Mansfield and Mark Allison

KevinPurcell

8-exciting-new-tools-in-accordance-13.jp

Rick and Mark helped me create a video on my Theotek YouTube channel that shows off some of the best new features in Accordance 13. You can find the video here on YouTube.

If you're a Facebook person instead then check it out on my Theotek Facebook Page here.

If you are not a video watcher and just want to read about it, head over to my website at KevinPurcell.org instead.

Hope you enjoy and like the video and comment over there for any questions or comments. Thanks to Rick and Mark for helping me out.

• Like 7

Thank you for the overview.

Do you know if the "Mouse Over Highlighting Between English, LXX and Hebrew Bible" feature works if you do not own the MT-LXX module?

I suppose what I am really inquiring about is if v13 has eliminated the need to own the MT-LXX module to get the same functions?

Thanks, Dave.

I'm pretty sure you have to own this. We talked about how to check if you own the right stuff in the video.

Accordance 13 uses the MT-LXX in the background to perform the new mouseover highlighting feature. We have two versions of the MT-LXX. One is the module with full searching capabilities, and the other is an add-in for the Interlinear. You only need one installed in order for the highlighting to work.