Keep multiple versions, e.g. NET Bible editions 1 & 2?

Daniel L

I'm very happy about the free update to the NET Bible (2nd Edition) with Strong's Numbers and NET Notes. I have not yet installed the update. Is there a way to keep and use the 1st Edition Bible and translation Notes in Accordance alongside the 2nd Edition? If not, consider this a feature request.

The second edition with Strong's is a free upgrade and WILL REPLACE the first edition. This is at the request of the publishers. What we will do is have a NET-old version of the first edition available to anyone who requests it and owned the first edition. Please send your requests to orders@accordancebible.com. It may take us a few days to set this up, so please be patient.

Helen, I checked and Have the second edition ready to download. When I download and install, it says I still have it to download and install. I checked the library, and it is not there, just the first edition. How do I get the download to take?

I tried again, this time on 13 aleph and all went well. Don't know what happened but now its all good.